The osteopathy understands the body as a single unit where the structure (anatomy) and function (physiology) are totally interdependent. The osteopathy looks for the origin of each pathology, based on the wholeness of the human body and the interrelationships among its systems.
Osteopathy is an original manual therapy of healing that, after establishing precise diagnostic, searches for the minimal gesture in order to reestablish the function balance in the human organism.
It is the art of diagnosing and treating mobility dysfunction of the tissues of the human body that might disrupt the organism’s health.
This science was structured in the United States of America, by Andrew Taylor Still (1828-1917) as one of the first to relate the state do health to the global functional balance of the human body.
“The structure controls the function. If the structures do not present any disturbance, nor will the functions, and the other around”.
Andrew Taylor Still
The professional team of our center has committed themselves to continuing education and investigation of new techniques and methods regarding prevention and treatment of disease and the improvement of our client’s quality of life.
Giving emphasis to each case, OSTEOPATHY, along with other therapies and techniques, establish the treatment to apply in a very individual manner.
Pathology treatments in different fields, such as: trauma, orthopedics, back problems, pediatrics, gynecology, obstetrics, neurology, rheumatology, sports medicine…
- lesions and alterations of column
- global posture re-education
- neurological affectations
- muscular lesions, sinewy, ligaments, capsular
- functional recovery
- reeducation of the sensitive perceptive motor
- therapeutic massage
- personalized Pilates training
- child cerebral paralyses
- disc protusion
- Bobath techniques
- delays and affectations of the motor development
- sports massage
- retraining to the training
- kabat techniques
- thermal electrotherapy, analgesic, stimulating
- massage of lymphatic drainage
- pressure therapy
- evaluation of the index of corporal mass
- urinary incontinence
- structural osteopathy, visceral, cranial
- chronic rheumatism
- sport injury recovery
- arterial pressure control
- dynamic osteopathy of the pubis
- hemiplegics of the adult
- personalized training
- injection application
- compartmental syndrome
- weight control
- artificial sun uva
- facial paralysis
- scoliosis studies
- glucose test
- nocturne enuresis
- manipulative and miothensive techniques
- post-delivery recovery
- perineum-abdominal recovery
- alteration of the tempore-mandible articulation
- hernia of the disc
- pelvic disequilibrium
- rheumatoid arthritis
- scar treatment
- hip arthritis
- vertebral pain
- knee arthritis
- tensional origin migraines
- rebalance of the alterations of the muscle-skeletal system